- Company name: Insight Solutions S.L.
- Registered office: C/ Kabite Berri Crt. Jaizkibel S/N, Pasaia 20110, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Tax ID Number: ES B20950804
- Phone: +34 943 344 454
In accordance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD, according to its Spanish initials), articles 5 and 6, and also in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the party responsible for the website informs all users of the website who give or are about to give their personal information, that these details will be included in an automated file called “WEB-data”. The purpose is the management of the data obtained through the website.
By ticking the box users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal information be treated by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that enables commercial communication. Those commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Insight Solutions, and by their collaborators or partners. The former may have reached an agreement with for commercial promotion among their clients. Third parties will never have access to the personal information. In all cases the commercial communications will be made by Insight Solutions and will concern products and services related to their sector.
- The performing of statistical studies.
- The processing of orders, applications or any kind of request made by the user via any of the contact forms placed at the disposal of users on Insight Solutions’ website.
- The sending of Insight Solutions’ newsletter.
Insight Solutions informs and specifically guarantees users that their personal information will not be disclosed, under any circumstances, to third companies, and that whenever any kind of cession of personal information were to be made, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders would be requested in advance.
All the data requested via the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to users. If some data is not given, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be entirely adapted to the users’ needs.
In all cases the provider guarantees users the exercise of their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, in the terms stipulated in current legislation. As a result, in compliance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD, according to its Spanish initials), and the GDPR, users may exercise their rights by sending a specific request by the following means, along with a valid proof of identity:
- Post: C/ Kabite Berri Crt. Jaizkibel S/N, Pasaia 20110, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Users may as well unsubscribe from any of the subscription services by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all the e-mails sent by the provider.
The provider has also taken all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal information it manages, and to avoid loss or tampering of it and / or access by unauthorised third parties.
In those cases, in which the Right to Data Portability is applicable and in accordance with the provisions of Article 20 of the RGPD, the interested party will have the right to receive the personal data which he has provided to ACV, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person in charge of the treatment. For this, you may contact Insight Solutions at