- Definition of Cookies
Moreover, the Website shall be able to know the services requested by the user, in aims to provide or offer the adequate information in line with the user’s likings or preferences.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified, according to their Permanence, as follows:
- “SessionCookies”: These expire as soon as the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent Cookies”: These expire according the achieved purpose (for example, to keep the user identified while using Services) or when they are manually eliminated.
- Third party cookies used in this Website
In this website we use the following third-party cookies:
- Disabling Cookies
Acceptance of cookies in the browser or cookies specific to a service can be cancelled. Modern Internet browsers allow to modify cookies settings which are usually located under the “Options” or “Preferences” section. Additionally, there are add-ons provided free of charge that prevent downloading of Website cookies when an e-mail is opened.
The following links provide more information on how to disable cookies on the most popular browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
- Changes in the Cookies Policy
The Website may modify the present Cookies Policy based on legislation or regulation requirements, or in aims to adjust the policy to the guidelines provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, users a recommended to re-visit such policy on a periodic basis.
When significant modifications to the Cookies Policy are made, users shall be notified through the Website or by means of an e-mail to registered users.